Finding out your passions in life can be a no-brainer for many, but for some, it can also be a clueless journey. Join me in conversation with my first guest, Annice Lyn, an award winning photographer who stumbled into her passion of visual story telling while pursuing her goal as a national figure skater. I asked the big question – Can passions be purposeful and can you make money from it? Find out more!
- Book: Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Podcast: Pretty Big Deal by Ashley Graham
- Shows: Athlete A & Abstract: The Art of Design
Connect with Annice Lyn
- Instagram | @annicelyn
- Website | https://www.annicelyn.com
- Women Photographers Malaysia (instagram) | @womenphotographersmy
Thank you for listening and remember to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!