Technology and social media have infiltrated almost every facet of our life, both personal and professional. I can hardly find a person in my generation that’s not on at least one social media platforms. To say no to technology is absolutely impossible, in fact, it’s ridiculous. But how do we make the most of it?
Join me on a conversation with Grace Tan, the founder of Comma-Rethink Life as she shares her personal journey of how she has embraced technology and social media in her parenting journey and marriage for good. She shares tips on how she deals with temper tantrums post-screen time with her kids, some do’s and don’ts when it comes to posting stuff about her marriage and how she grapples with staying authentic, on screen.
- 15 Minutes to Love
- Book | Your Dream Life Starts Here by Kristina Karlsson
- Book | Parenting By The Book by John Rosemond
- Resources | Focus on the Family (Malaysia) | IG:@fotfmalaysia
Connect with Grace Tan
- Comma Rethink Life | IG: @comma.rethinklife
- Stories.my (Photography) | IG: @stories.my
- Grace’s IG: @gracetan.stories
- Grace’s Facebook